- Basic provisions
- Kocos Beauty s.r.o., company registration number: 06967221 with its registered office at Valcířská 457, 738 01 Frýdek - Místek (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) is the data Administrator pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
- Contact information about the Administator
Address: Valcířská 457, 738 01 Frýdek - Místek
Telephone number: +420 724 095 959
- Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific elements with the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
- The Administrator has not appointed / appointed a Data Protection Officer. The contact details of the trustee are:
- Sources and categories of processed personal data
1.The Administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data obtained by the Administrator based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1.The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the Aministrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Sb., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data shall be:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; when ordering, personal information is required for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract; without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the Administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is/ is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
- Data retention period
1.The Administrator shall keep personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 20 years if the personal data are processed by consent.
- After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
- Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Administrator)
- The recipients of personal data shall be persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract;
- providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other services related to e-shop operations,
- providing marketing services
- The Administrator does not / intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
- Your rights
1.Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the Administrator's address or email referred to in Article III hereof.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The Administrator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- By submitting an order form from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These Terms and Conditions come into effect on 25 May 2018.